With changing season there comes a special responsibility to maintain special care for the school uniforms. Although you can remain assured about the quality of school uniforms at Kapoor and sons. We provide durability and rigorous quality control testing for all our uniforms, there are certain points one need to keep in mind while dealing with winter fabrics.
Apart from soft linens like cotton used in summer the winter fabrics can give you a tough time in their handling, drying and washing. Here we are providing some precautions and steps for handling your child’s winter school uniform, let’s have a look-
1. During winters the difficulty arises when you want to treat the dust on the woollen stuff. Treat woolen school blazers with a light brush after every wear to remove surface soil and lint.
2. Hang woollen sweaters and blazers on sturdy wooden hangers so that the weight of the coat doesn’t affect and stretch the shoulder area.
3. One more important question is how to get stains out of wool coat, firstly try not to rub the light stains instead, remove light stains on wool by blotting with club soda or cold water using paper towel.
4. Woollen school uniforms should be dry cleaned at the very beginning and at the end of the season. Different moths and insects have the tendency to attract towards everyday human scents like food, smoke and perfume, to prevent any allergy in children, dry cleaning is advised.
5. Empty your child’s woollen coats, pants and pockets of other woollen clothes after every wearing so that the fabrics do not sag or lose shape.
6. For light woollen sweaters, it is better to use the washing machine’s hand-wash or wool cycle with cool water. But remember this can be only used in the case of light woollen stuff.
7. It is advised to use a mild detergent and lukewarm water, soak them for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing in the cold water further gently squeeze the garment and lay it flat to dry.
8. One very basic but quality tip is to never use blazing hot water or bleach on woollen fabrics.
10. Woollen coats should never be hung in a compact space, place the uniforms with proper space as it helps the material to stay crisp.
Hope that you enjoy the tips provided by us, although you can remain completely stress-free about the quality of the products with Kapoor and sons, the best school uniform provider in Dehradun as winter fabrics are a little difficult to maintain special care becomes essential.